Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

HAN Meet 2007 SEPT. 14-16 (2nd Annual Event)

Old 09-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HatchVX
Any updates yet???
david never ended up showing up & we never heard from him :dunno:

Originally Posted by fathergoat
BTW Tony, the teg seats fit perfect on the civic rails I don't know where I read they needed modification but they don't.
thats awsome! glad to hear it man!
Old 09-17-2007, 01:53 PM
HatchVX
Driving a Turbo 2L Terror

David ended up having to work that day, I thought he posted something. Hey tony go ahead and PM me your address so that i have it to ship the VC's to you.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:44 PM
fathergoat
:3

Old 09-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Civic2Scooby

soooooo time slips? Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I had to have the stitches re-done on my wizdom teeth that I got taken out on thursday. I was really in no mood to drive for 5 hours with puffy cheeks and spitting blood every 14 minutes
Old 09-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

Times wern't great, & we got rained out after about a couple passes so they gave us a rain date slip.. but the rest of the weekend was a freakin blast! We had a lot of fun.

jafro did pull off a 12.3 or 12.4
Old 09-22-2007, 08:23 AM
Jafro
I'm made of meat!

Originally Posted by Running925
Times wern't great, & we got rained out after about a couple passes so they gave us a rain date slip.. but the rest of the weekend was a freakin blast! We had a lot of fun.

jafro did pull off a 12.3 or 12.4
A rain date slip? I didn't get one of those? If I didn't have to burn a hundred bucks worth of gas (not counting the C16), I'd come back up and try again. I slept at the tree on every pass. I didn't drive 420 miles to red light.

I got a 12.30, 12.47, and 12.57. All of my passes were at 110mph.

I arrived at Tony's house less than 2 hours before my first pass, started driving to the track, waited for Brad's car to finish overheating, waited for Brad's car to start again, finished driving to the track, drained my fuel tank, added 3 gallons of C16, and passed tech. My first pass of the night was against a 2005 Z06 Corvette and I slept at the tree. He pulled a .212 RT to my .860 and ran a 13.37 to my 12.47. I passed him just after the 1/8 mile.

My second pass was against a sprayed and supercharged Mustang and he handed me my AWD ass off the line. The video of it let me realize exactly how mis-matched we were when he left with his front wheels a foot off the ground... Man, I can't touch that. He double-bus-lengthed me at the end of the track. I gotta give props to him and Ohio for being able to hang a license plate on it and run it street class, but I have beef with that pass, though. I thought he beat me like it says on my timeslip until 10 minutes ago when I looked closer at the video. I don't know why the time slip doesn't reflect it... They gave him teh win. I had no clue that he red lighted until just now. The video clearly shows it. I guess the Quakers just hate DSMs? I don't get it?

WTF? LEFT lane wins?

You got my best, Tony. You barked second and were reeling me in at the end of the track, too. The video shows it. I couldn't pull on you on the highway at all, and I was trying. Certainly you have the fastest Civic I've ever run against, and it's still a beast even if you didn't beat your best pass. Being a half-second faster than that Corvette, and also killing a Formula Firebird on your first pass of the night doesn't seem to me like the "times weren't great". You still hit in the 12's and God only knows what you'll be running when you're my age! Keep up the good work!

Hopefully next year I can bust out the Colt 'cause I'll need to borrow your painting skills for the "grand slam breakfast" masterpiece. :rofl: ...and because I know you guys will do everything in your power to make this DSMer fall. :P The GSX won't stand a chance by then, I'm sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Run-1.jpg (34.0 KB, 13 views)
WTF.jpg (134.3 KB, 14 views)
Run-2.jpg (33.1 KB, 13 views)
Run-3.jpg (32.4 KB, 14 views)
Old 09-22-2007, 08:38 AM
HatchVX
Driving a Turbo 2L Terror

hopefully next year i will be getting my civic up and running with its new heart. And depending on money i might have me peak boost and i could give tony a challenge.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:24 PM
fathergoat
:3

It'll be great to (hopefully) bring my car next year. It was really killing me to sit in the stands. I really want to see the grand slam tear it up next year too.