Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

August 14th Chicago CL/TL Meet

Old 07-27-2004, 01:01 PM
1mrdad
1mrdad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default August 14th Chicago CL/TL Meet

I am organizing a CL/TL meet on Saturday August 14th 4:00pm just west of Appplebee's in the Aldi's parking lot at 161st and Harlem in Tinley Park. Obviously I'll be there, a 2001 TL, a 2000 SI (my son), and a 2003 RSX-S (my son's girlfriend) will also be there. I will take portraits (I am a part time wedding/portrait photographer) of everyone by their cars and lots of pictures of the cars. I'll have the pictures processed to CD and make them available to all(for free of course).

There are many near by eating establishments, plenty of room, and if we are there long enough, other imports will show up later on at Steak and Shake.

So, all of you CL/TL owners come on out, lets talk shop and have a good time.
Old 08-05-2004, 02:52 PM
DriveItLikeItsS
Reapn the Streets

im there.
Old 08-09-2004, 03:52 AM
1mrdad
1mrdad

Come on out Chicago area CL/TL owners on August 14th at 6:00pm. I've had positive responses here, from the acura-cl.com site, and the acura-tl.com site. We will meet in the Aldi's parking lot just west of Applebee's at 161st and Harlem.

If you are coming from the west or northwest, take I294 south to the east 95th Street exit. Stay in the right hand lane and get off at the Harlem Av. south ramp (just 1 block down). Take Harlem Av. south to the first entrance past 161st Street (just before Applebees). Turn right (west) into the parking lot. Go straight and we will be right there.

If you are coming from the NE take I90/I94 south to I57 south. Get off at 159th street west. Take 159th street to Harlem Av. Turn left (south) on to Harlem, go 2 blocks and turn right (west) into the first driveway past 161st street.

If you are coming from Indiana or the Joliet area take I80 to the north Harlem av exit. Take Harlem Av north to 161st. Turn left at 161st street, turn left again behind Steak and Shake keep going straight and you will see us.

If anyone wants my cell phone number, PM me and I will send it to you
Old 08-12-2004, 06:02 PM
1mrdad
1mrdad

bump