Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   Integra & 97-01 Integra Type-R (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/integra-and-97-01-integra-type-r-17/)
-   -   very unhappy with last mechanic visit (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/integra-and-97-01-integra-type-r/84527-very-unhappy-with-last-mechanic-visit.html)

AciDKinG95LS 07-18-2003 07:56 PM

very unhappy with last mechanic visit

So for the last 3 weeks i have been so excited because yesterday i had an appointment to get all my new stuff put on my teg.

KYB AGX shocks
4 strut braces
polyurathane bushings
glow gauges
high flow cat

Well he broke one of the struts and had to order some new shit. So i had to leave the car overnight which meant that i missed work last night. NOT GOOD. Then today i went to get it and i pay 200$ even. I get in my car and the bushings, gauges, and cat are all laying in the back seat. So i asked him about it and he said he didn't "understand" the bushings. And also that my highflow cat wasn't good enough. And, he didn't have enough time to do gauges. I was most excited about the cat because it is the current bottleneck in my exhaust system. to top it off, i feel no difference whatsoever with the new shocks/struts. It almost looks like they painted my stock shocks. they are red and looks like a shitty paint job. Feels like a big waste of money. After the turbo next month im done.

txhatch 07-18-2003 09:01 PM

Learn to do shit yourself, until then dont complain if something gets broken.

Black2KGSR 07-18-2003 09:05 PM

WTF kind of "shop" did you take it to that didn't understand the bushings. :ugh:

you could've done that work yourself and saved $200 and the headaches.

b00gers 07-18-2003 11:13 PM

KYB AGXs arent red. :dunno: they are more of an orange?

Spec R 07-18-2003 11:16 PM

Originally posted by WiLL
KYB AGXs arent red. :dunno: they are more of an orange?
I think they're red, but they're so bright, it seems like they're orange...maybe not yours cuz they're covered in oil. haha jk will

b00gers 07-19-2003 12:06 AM

i guess its a mixture between the two...redange :exnbp:

and only the bottom is covered in oil :db:

AciDKinG95LS 07-19-2003 05:21 AM

Originally posted by txhatch
Learn to do shit yourself, until then dont complain if something gets broken.
i was just sharing my experience dik face. Who wouldn't complain if a mechanice broke there shit? your post is meaningless, sounds like you have alot of inner anger building up. Maybe something bad in your childhood? get a life.

irish 'teg 07-19-2003 01:33 PM

lol damn acidking settle down, y didnt u just put all that stuff on urself its not that hard, just involves sum time and elbow grease

dubcac 07-19-2003 02:25 PM

I don't trust mechanics, which is why I do my own work. You should play around with the shock adjustments so it feels "different" to you, or the way you want it.

txhatch 07-19-2003 04:37 PM

Originally posted by AciDKinG95LS
i was just sharing my experience dik face. Who wouldn't complain if a mechanice broke there shit? your post is meaningless, sounds like you have alot of inner anger building up. Maybe something bad in your childhood? get a life.
LoL, thanks doc. :rolleyes: You need to get a life. Your into modding cars but cant do anything yourself.....hmmm one word comes to mind...RICE.