Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   Integra & 97-01 Integra Type-R (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/integra-and-97-01-integra-type-r-17/)
-   -   should i or should i not ? (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/integra-and-97-01-integra-type-r/7060-should-i-or-should-i-not.html)

etmoron 07-02-2002 04:36 PM

should i or should i not ?

some guy selling his 94 gsr for 63oo neg. wit a 98 front conversion with 55k on it

he said it got hit in the front passenger side corner wit a little damage on it
he said chassis a little messed up and all i need is to change the front bumper and a little chassis work or so he says

i need FAST input on this guys

I WANT TO JOIN THE GSR CLUB -=]

what do i do :confused: :confused: :confused:

kfar09 07-02-2002 04:52 PM

get him to lower it to 5g's so u can pay for the damage and then buy it!

Etylorcen 07-02-2002 08:43 PM

How could it have only 55k miles on it.

Kaiz 07-02-2002 09:44 PM

Originally posted by Etylorcen
How could it have only 55k miles on it.
Either he's playin you for a fool, or he must have swapped in a new engine. 55k on a 94' GSR is unheard of...

DrugTeg 07-03-2002 05:59 AM

i have a 1995 gsr with 12k on it...its possible

i would get him to go into the 5's thats if its a clean title

Kaiz 07-03-2002 07:23 AM

Originally posted by DrugTeg

Man are you serious?! You must not get out much. :eek:

integramodder 07-03-2002 08:45 AM

Originally posted by DrugTeg

i would get him to go into the 5's thats if its a clean title

how often do you drive it? what else do you drive?

integramodder 07-03-2002 08:46 AM

Re: should i or should i not ?

Originally posted by etmoron
im having a kid soon -=] yeaaaaaa
congrads man...

I know how anctious I was to get my GSR.... just take your time and look for a good deal. Bargin the hell out of this guy, tell him youll give him 4 cash and see what he says, then raise it to 5 on check, and so forth...

DrugTeg 07-03-2002 09:38 AM

Originally posted by integramodder

how often do you drive it? what else do you drive?

Here is the story..

bought the car off a old man who boughtr the car new in 95...wrecked it at about 10k miles and was scared to drive it evewr since....gave it to his son...his son took it somewhere it got stolen....they got the car back and then he sold it.....a friend of mine has a lot which he sells nothing but wreckes ....i told him to look out for a GSR for me...just happen he play gulf with this guys son so he sold it to him for 2500 bucks last july...i then bough it from him for 3k on july 22nd of last year....had the car for almost a year now but i put a bomex kit on it and got it painted...then been working the motor over and putting on a turbo and other things so i havnt had much time to drive it myself....

but now i have had it for almost 1 year and put i think maybe 1k miles on it...but i just finish the turbo up last night so now it will be daily driver when the weather is nice...

so i got a fully loaded 1995 gsr with under 12k for 3k good title lol sold the leather seats got race seats sold the front and rear bumper got the bomex kit...sold the stock exhuast put on a Apexi N1 sold the hood got a CF hood.....and i think that is all i sold from it...cause everything was in really great shape cause it was hardly drivin.

ok sorry for the long post