Notices

Identification of 4-door 1995 Integra Model

Old 12-26-2007, 06:40 AM
gatorback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Identification of 4-door 1995 Integra Model

I feel really silly for asking this, however, bear with me because I did check the VIN # and the paper work (along with the trunk and bumper) for any clues to the model type (RS, LS etc.). My search of the forum was not fruitful.

A photo is provided:

Any constuctive suggestions are appreciated. The left front speaker i(door) is blown and I am looking for detailed speaker removal instructions (ideally with photos).

Thank you.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:01 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by gatorback
I feel really silly for asking this, however, bear with me because I did check the VIN # and the paper work (along with the trunk and bumper) for any clues to the model type (RS, LS etc.). My search of the forum was not fruitful.

A photo is provided:

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/gatorback/95Integra.jpg[IMG]

Any constuctive suggestions are appreciated. The left front speaker i(door) is blown and I am looking for detailed speaker removal instructions (ideally with photos).

Thank you.
Looks like an LS. However if you just need to remove a speaker that is easy. Go to www.crutchfield.com and ask for the master sheet to be mailed to you or faxed or emailed so you may remove your door speaker. You just need a door panel removal tool (available at an auto part store) and basic hand tools.

Last edited by Provocateur; 12-26-2007 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:14 AM
VPUPPY

For speaker removal, just pull the speaker cover from the bottom left corner to pop that panel off. Then remove the 3 screws holding the speaker in.

You may need to remove the door panel to cut the speaker baffle thats built into the panel. This all depends on the speaker you buy and the size of the magnet.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:43 PM
JoePoonani
Lexus Tech y0!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you sure it's a 95? I think 94 was the only year with Thunder Grey Metallic. If it has a sunroof then it's an LS.