98 ITR Rack and pinion ??

98 ITR Rack and pinion ??

I have a quick question,
    Does a 98 Gsr and 98 R have the same rack and pinion? just wanted to see if it made any difference & it should bolt right up. correct
    Thanks

Just wondering did anyone know if they;ll bolt up.. A itr rack 98 itr into a 98 gsr..I'll stay with a gsr but was just asking Thanks.

I know they are NOT the same. but not sure whats needed (or not needed) to bolt one in.
    DB Squad
    Integra Forum Moderator
    2013 BMW X5 xdrive50i M-Sport / 2013 Chevrolet Volt / 1999 Subaru Impreza RS EJ205

Thanks for answering Spec R... I did have a question Spec R.. What's a good place to order a Magnaflow high flow cat... My cat is bad... Also is car sound and Maganaflow the same because I always wondered why people call it car sound..... I called Acura to just get an idea of $$ dude told me $1000 although discontinued!! Thanks