Notices

Suspension- Springs... Advice?

Old 01-21-2004, 04:23 PM
01ir#864

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey would should go out racing sometime i have a yellow 01 #864 i live
off of *xxth* and *another road* in *random* apts. hit me up sometime if you want to cruise *phone number removed*

*edited for the cars safety and your insurance premiums*
Old 01-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Opie

Originally Posted by 01ir#864
off of *xxth* and *another road* in *random* apts. hit me up sometime if you want to cruise *phone number removed*

Don't ever post any personal info on this site. Thieves are everywhere.
Old 01-23-2004, 05:21 AM
e r i c s 9 9 s i

Originally Posted by OPIE112
Don't ever post any personal info on this site. Thieves are everywhere.
No kidding... Specially being a R owner... Hopefully you won't have any un-expected guess from that short post... Also another word advice (maybe I'm just paranoid) but meeting up with new friends also, I wouldn't tell them where you live either until you've hung out with them for a while and know they're not gonna stab you... Protected the Collectors Itemed R.
Old 01-23-2004, 08:48 AM
BudMan

Originally Posted by 01ir#864

#330ITR is getting a few people together here soon in the same area. contact him if you're interested. He'll send me an email & I'll show up if it's nice.

***PLEASE don't give out information like you did in your original post..."stealth" is a good thing - ESPECIALLY when you live in appartments.
Old 01-23-2004, 04:30 PM
01ir#864

thanks for looking out 1 i have a garage a never park outside 2 i got the windows etch if its stolen ill get $$$ for a down payment a new car anyway not that i dont like my car but my finance is on my tail to get something more practical anyway with a baby on the way
Old 01-24-2004, 06:53 PM
98cwitr
Where's the DC5R???

no need to change the suspension on the R from stock, unless you have got at least $1300+ to spend on a good set of coilovers. Otherwise, you'll just mess up a good thing. I know how it is though, i would love to have a lower ride height but im not going to settle for less. jm2c
Old 01-24-2004, 07:43 PM
bbasso

"no need to change the suspension on the R from stock, unless you have got at least $1300+ to spend on a good set of coilovers. Otherwise, you'll just mess up a good thing."

Well said, I have seen alot of Rs on the track and the suspension is very very good. I myself have the stock suspension and feel its just right from the factory- Yes it can be better but like 98cwitr said,,, Unless you have the cash don't bother, the gains will be only min.