Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   Integra & 97-01 Integra Type-R (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/integra-and-97-01-integra-type-r-17/)
-   -   94-97 JDM Amber Front Turn Signals?!?!?!? (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/integra-and-97-01-integra-type-r/123490-94-97-jdm-amber-front-turn-signals.html)

GSRnold 02-11-2004 01:38 PM

94-97 JDM Amber Front Corner Lenses?!?!?!?

Can anybody tell me where I can buy amber corner lenses for my car? They look pretty damn sweet.

So.Cal_INTEGRA 02-11-2004 03:01 PM

I want to know too, i have a 97 and i love the 98+ style. Everyone says on ebay, but i can never find the all amber ones.

timmy8151 02-11-2004 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by So.Cal_INTEGRA
I want to know too, i have a 97 and i love the 98+ style. Everyone says on ebay, but i can never find the all amber ones.

Get some Krylon Stained glass paint and paint your stock or clear corners. Looks pretty good and costs under $10.

So.Cal_INTEGRA 02-11-2004 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by timmy8151
Get some Krylon Stained glass paint and paint your stock or clear corners. Looks pretty good and costs under $10.

Sounds good, I have clear corners on now and if I mess up then I can always go on ebay and buy new clear corners for $15

Also my car is Silver, you guys think orange corners would look good on silver?

Epoch 02-11-2004 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by timmy8151

If you can find a place... I've been having the hardest time finding orange krylon stained glass paint... all I can find is yellow!

Where did you get yours?

GSRnold 02-11-2004 04:18 PM

Sounds good, I have clear corners on now and if I mess up then I can always go on ebay and buy new clear corners for $15

Also my car is Silver, you guys think orange corners would look good on silver?

I think it will look good on your car. I think amber lenses look good on any color integra.

GSRnold 02-11-2004 04:21 PM

I've also tryed ebay and I can't find them. But I found some 98+ amber lenses and I asked the guy if they'll fit on 94-97 integras and he said they do. Is this true?

TheOtherDave™ 02-11-2004 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Epoch
If you can find a place... I've been having the hardest time finding orange krylon stained glass paint... all I can find is yellow!

Where did you get yours?

I found mine at a monstrously huge craft store called Michael's Crafts. If they have a franchise near you in SoCal, try them. Otherwise, I'd check with Krylon directly, they'll have a list of distributors in SB. I'm sure of it.

For the $6.50 spent, I am amazed at how durable the finish is. :thumbup:..It's a great product.

timmy8151 02-11-2004 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Epoch

Where did you get yours?

Actually, I had a hard time finding the paint at Northern Cal Michael's stores. All of the stores had yellow and red, but no orange. I eventually bought a couple of cans from Dick Blick

Another alternative is to go to a hobby/model store and getting some Tamiya stained glass paint.

Gator7448 02-11-2004 05:06 PM

I have 95 gsr amber front turn signals. Willing to sell for 35 bucks