Notices
Drag Strip From the staging lanes to the finish line, this is the spot for on-track drag racing discussion.

Rxs Type-S VS Prelude H23a1

Old 02-25-2006, 11:09 AM
Mynard
Eye warship say ten!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rxs Type-S VS Prelude H23a1

LOL spelled Rsx wrong
OK well my wifes best friend just got a 02 Rsx Type S and her b/f that was my grade school bro was like man this car will rape your Lude. So I was like ok les run em. Both cars are stock and to be honest with you guys....That car with a 6sp is shit slow compared to my Lude. I drove it down the highway and really got on it and the take off was like :sleep:. The top end was not bad I got it up to 120ish and the power band from 4th-6th was nice. When we got to the old airport road where we race. We lined em up and we decided to let thte females race and we would watch. WE WERE NOT STREET RACING THis road is abandoned and cops patrol it all the time and actually insist we race here than on the roads OK so they took off and the Lude was like 2 cars lengths ahead till the 1/8 and around the 1/4 they were almost dead even.Weird I thought the Type S would kill my Lude THe funny thing my girl is scared to really get on it and she was like man that car is slow I let off in the middle. So maybe it was the drivers. This thur me and my buddy are goin to the track to settle the score. Ill post updates later.
Old 02-25-2006, 04:03 PM
GSR_Sedan

if its an RSX Type S, it was the driver. The type S will rape ur lude.
Old 02-27-2006, 06:46 AM
Mynard
Eye warship say ten!

Yeah I thought so too. But seriously maybe it was her car? I dont know I guess the torque differences made a difference. My Lude has 157 and her car is rated at 142. The horsepower is however another story. I dont know maybe it was the drivers. Ill run her with the "LIPS" .....my Eclipse Gsx