Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   Do It Yourself (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/do-it-yourself-50/)
-   -   Welcome to the DIY/How-To forum! (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/do-it-yourself/43920-welcome-to-the-diy-how-to-forum.html)

98CoupeV6 01-08-2003 11:19 AM

Welcome to the DIY/How-To forum!

Here are the general guidelines on posting:

1) Post anything you want that is a Do it Yourself project. I will take it upon myself to edit the title, or you can do it for yourself. Just write the make of the car first, the model of the car second, the year of the applicable DIY third, and the DIY title fourth. Just like this:

Honda Accord 94-97: Oil Filter Removal
Acura Integra 94-01: HID Installation
Honda Accord Coupe 98-00: Aluminum Side Sill installation

2) Please give the propers if you found the DIY on another website and make sure it's okay if you repost it on HAN.

3) Have all the discussion you want on a DIY. If you find it sucks, say so. If it helped you big time, write that.

4) DIYs don't need to have pictures/diagrams, but it would be very helpful. If it doesn't have any pictures or diagrams, make sure it's well written

5) Please don't post questions. Aasking "How do I install a Spoiler on a G3 Integra?" is a question for the Integra forum. Please just post DIYs/How-Tos on this forum. If you see a DIY on another forum on HAN that you think should be here, contact one of the super moderators, administrators, or moderators of that particular forum on copying it or moving it to the DIY forum.

6) Keep it clean, but I seriously can not see an argument erupting in here and people dropping f bombs on each other :p

I guess that's it. If anyone has any further questions or contacts, PM me, email me at v6accord99@hotmail.com, or AIM me (ChrisHS2000). That is all :)

Chris
98CoupeV6

98CoupeV6 01-08-2003 11:21 AM

Oh, and big ups to 94uhkord for being the main reason we have this :thumbup: If you guys have any DIYs, PLEASE add them. Feel free to make your own as well :)

VRGNCD5 01-08-2003 05:13 PM

Originally posted by 98CoupeV6
Oh, and big ups to 94uhkord for being the main reason we have this :thumbup: If you guys have any DIYs, PLEASE add them. Feel free to make your own as well :)
:oh: without you going to bat in the mod corner for this, im not sure it would have happened:thumbup: Can you move my DIY on changing manual tranny fluid from the Accord forum to here? That'll be my first contribution;)

98CoupeV6 01-08-2003 05:29 PM

Originally posted by 94uhkord
:oh: without you going to bat in the mod corner for this, im not sure it would have happened:thumbup: Can you move my DIY on changing manual tranny fluid from the Accord forum to here? That'll be my first contribution;)
No, I can't. PM Aux, he'll get it done for you :thumbup: I'm still batting for it in the mod corner...I tell you, it's worse than our damn government :rolleyes: So let's make this thing a huge success and show our skeptics that they were wrong :)

b12uceHuy 01-18-2003 09:33 PM

I like this DIY forum! hehehe so much usefull information I my self will try contribute

98CoupeV6 01-19-2003 05:25 AM

Originally posted by b12uceHuy
I like this DIY forum! hehehe so much usefull information I my self will try contribute
Thanks, I appreciate it :)

VRGNCD5 01-19-2003 10:38 AM

Originally posted by b12uceHuy
exactly what we were hoping for, hopefully other members will feel the same and contribute as well. Thanks mang:thumbup: