Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

PLS help with install of speakers in 2005 accord with navi

Old 11-17-2005, 07:09 AM
b money
2005/accord,navi,leath/v6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLS help with install of speakers in 2005 accord with navi

OK well lets start at the beginning i just bought a brand new 05 Honda accord with leather and navi. I also bought brand new comp set, 6 by 9s, kicker comp sub with a amp. now i took all this in my trunk to best buy and said install pls. half way threw it they stoped and said we cant do this i was like why. they said well the magnets on the speakers will throw off the gyro scope on the navi. i was like the what thats some shit you hear on video games so i said let me drive it around and sure enough it did throw it off by like a half mile maybe more and the car could no longer tell which way the car was pointing. so i had them unistall everything and it now works great. but i have been thinking about all this i drove all the way to best buy with all this in my truck and it never affected the navi so why did it when it was installed right. so i went to best buy and they printed a thread a install guy had left on ther install site that said it would do this. but at any rate i want my stereo hooked up i just dont want to lose the navi maybe ther is some restart trick or material that i can wrap around the magnets of the speakers pls help me pls i want my stereo so bad.............