Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

Please help..Newbie here...Multiple lamps out and no int wipers...

Old 10-04-2005, 07:05 AM
Homestar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help..Newbie here...Multiple lamps out and no int wipers...

Hello there,
I've done many searches to find help, so i hope this question isn't redundant. I have a 1998 Accord V6 that has recently had a few minor things fail. Here are my issues. Hope you all geniuses can assist. BTW, I am skilled enough to fix most things myself, I just need a little guidance. I like this site and appreciate any input. Some of these problems I know how to fix, but I'm looking for evidence of a bigger problem, or to see if any of these things are related. I'll try to list in order of occurance.

My cruise control indicator lamp (on button) is out. CC still works and I think I can fix.

My Int Wiper setting stopped working. This is really annoying. Really annoying. All other settings work fine. I'm clueless. I've checked and rechecked every fuse. I read somewhere to replace the Int light fuse, but that didn't work.

The Odometer lamp went out, I can replace it myself, but need advice on removing the black plastic "border" that covers the clear plastic of the dash. I removed the two visible upper phillips screws, but the bottom won't budge.

The Neutral gear lamp on the dash went out. Not sure here.

I think that's all. Like I said, I've checked about every fuse in all three spots, so if anyone could advise, especially about the wipers, I'll send you a pound of fresh Starbucks coffee! Unless you don't want one. Then you get nothing. Except neverending appreciation. Thanks.
Old 10-04-2005, 07:16 AM
Homestar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry, will repost, just read second sticky. My Bad.

Will repost in proper place.