Notices
Detailing Forum Advice on detailing from the experts.

Mobile Detailing.. Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex Counties NEW JERSEY

Old 03-20-2007, 06:39 PM
ABPRSX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mobile Detailing.. Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex Counties NEW JERSEY

Hello Everyone,
I've been lurking around this forum since Sept 2005 and have received great input, feedback, and advice while offering what I have learned in car detailing, auto mechanics, back to the actual DIY. I just want to put my name out there and let everyone know about my detailing business I run on the weekends and on my spare time.
I'm from Monmouth County, NJ. I've been in the detail business (supplementary income) for 6 yrs and have had great success detailing my local neighbors cars, co-workers, family, and friends. I want to expand my clientele just a bit and I am offering Mobile Detailing Service up to 25 miles while still offering drop-off service at my house. The Mobile Service enables me to travel to your house and do a simple wash or go all out to a full showroom detail. Please have a hose readily available and an electrical outlet.
My basic car wash starts at $25 and a full showroom detail ranges from $75-$85. I do claying,polishing, waxing, light scratch removal, interior, carpet extracting, stain removal. Yes, my prices are rather low right now, but that is still show everyone what I am capable of doing and to establish a customer base. I have done over 300 cars the past two spring, summer, fall seasons on the weekends and all of my customers were extremely happy and shocked at some of the results they have received with their cars being neglected and not very well taken care of for the most part. If you just need a basic wash, detail for resale, or a total rejuvenation of your paint, please dont hesitate to contact me with any questions, pricing, etc and we can arrange an appointment. I have a flyer available if you can provide me with your email address or fax number.

Thanks everyone,

Vic
Cell: (908) 839-6109
Email: touchofdetail@gmail.com
"Touch Of Detail"