Notices

99 Acura 3.0 CL Help PLease

Old 01-11-2016, 08:36 PM
Kbill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Acura 3.0 CL Help PLease

Hi everyone, I dont even know where to start with this car. But as of right now.. I got into my car started it, let it warm up for few minutes, i put the car into drive and let off the brakes and there was this horrible grinding noise. I stopped put it into park and nothing. Put it into reverse nothing. Drive again and BAM its that awful noise again. SO i parked and shut off the car took a couple breathes. Started the car and started driving home, Still making a metal on metal sound. Took a right and then a left, and about 2 minutes of driving the noise completely stopped. Although i can still her that the tranny rattling like its low on fluid. But if i was at a light for a minute, the car idle was rough and just sounds like complete shit, and when I took my foot off the brake the squeaking cont.. BUt goes away 30 seconds later. SO baseically the car is doing this awful rattling noise, a grinding of medal on medal, and the squeaking almost sounds the same as somones breaks going back. But im never touching the brake. I am a full time student and work 2 jobs, does anyone know what it might be? And if its safe enough to drive to a shop? Or what can i do? PLease and thank you. Ask me as many questions you need too