bejoma2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Acura of Mission Viejo Customer Service gone bad

How do i tell my story for all to hear
Old 12-12-2011, 09:56 PM
bejoma2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here goes........

I was looking for a new Acura RDX. I searched several sources and came upon 1 that had a decent price on the internet. I received a call from the sales person (Paige) and set up an appointment to see the car. I drove almost 1 1/2 hours, because she was so polite and actually called me and made an appointment. Paige was great, she helped me choose the right vehicle. The only problem was when i spoke with her over the phone, i had told her that i wanted the Silver color. In reality i wanted the polished metal. I had given the wrong color to her and within 1/2 hour she found a dealer that had the car i wanted. It had 100 miles on it and i was attempting to negotiate the price down by $200. I was very close to accepting the offer that Paige had offered me, when Sam Karver, the sales manager came into the room and said he did not want to negotiate any more. If he stopped there, i would have been fine.

But he didn't stop there. He continued to tell me that he would rather sell the car to a local person who would drive it around town and market his dealership. He also said that he would rather use the $1,000 towards down payment to a local resident. He also told me that he didn't want to sell the vehicle to me because once i drive off the lot, i would not come back to get it serviced. So, he gave up selling the car to me and pretty much made my friend and myself feel like we were just scolded. He was very rude and pretty much told me that i wasted my time going to his dealership. I was so blown away from his attitude, that to this day, 1 month later, it is still eating away at me.

I called another dealer and bought the car from them. I have already told about 20 people about my bad experience with Mr. Carver at Mission Viejo Acura dealership. I am sure some of them have already told some of their friends. For $200, this story will be told for a long time, because of the poor customer service that i was given at this dealership.

To top it off, which made me very irritated, i received an email from Sam Karver. this was his friendly email "Sometimes we overlook something with our guests, or we didn’t make a minor adjustment that would make a major difference in your decision to purchase a car. If this were the case with you, I would sincerely appreciate another opportunity to show you why we think our dealership is a very special place to acquire an Acura. As the General Sales Manager, your opinion is very important to me. Please call or email me directly with any feedback about your visit.'

Do you know...I emailed him to discuss this feedback and his email was returned back to me as undeliverable. I also emailed anther employee by returning reply and that was also sent back as undeliverable. Is that their way of saying that they don't need the business?

Why would he ask me to email him when he does not receive my reply to the email?