Beware of 93jdmgsrhatch- scamming peice of shit

Old 06-16-2005, 11:34 AM
sleepin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of 93jdmgsrhatch- scamming peice of shit

Another fucking deadbeat scammer- 93jdmgsrhatch

Real name? Unknown

Address? unknown(and he\she is lucky) pretty sure east coast some where

"Sold" me a set of 95 integra LCAs, never got a tracking number and has not replied to emails or PMs for 9 days now from the supposed ship day.

A forsale thread by said scammer, I just wanted to make sure he didnt have the chance to sell anything else

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...480#post2369480

Original want add-

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=191506

Beware of this shitbag.

All will be rescinded if I receive the arms or he sends me a tracking number.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:43 AM
klungemonger

For sure, this same dude scammed SuperHonda member Marvin619 out of $130 for a cluster a while back. He lives in Rhode Island for sure & I think the city is Warwick or somewhere nearby, and is tight buddies with H-A member "jdmb16integra" another R.I. resident who tosses up vouches for him in his threads to help his sales.

Those links are dead, someone got rid of the threads. But so everyone knows his e-mail address is:

bicyclist666@aol.com

He uses other names on other forums but the e-mail in the ads is the same. Frequents this board more than the others. Good luck, I know Marvin never got his stuff or his money back, and it's been like 9 months not just 9 days!
Old 06-22-2005, 11:48 AM
sleepin

Originally Posted by klungemonger
For sure, this same dude scammed SuperHonda member Marvin619 out of $130 for a cluster a while back. He lives in Rhode Island for sure & I think the city is Warwick or somewhere nearby, and is tight buddies with H-A member "jdmb16integra" another R.I. resident who tosses up vouches for him in his threads to help his sales.

Those links are dead, someone got rid of the threads. But so everyone knows his e-mail address is:

bicyclist666@aol.com

He uses other names on other forums but the e-mail in the ads is the same. Frequents this board more than the others. Good luck, I know Marvin never got his stuff or his money back, and it's been like 9 months not just 9 days!

Quite interesting that the threads in question are gone, especially mine, since I didnt request it removed. Wonder if someone will shed some light on that.

Lucky for me he used a friends(used loosely) paypal address and he does not want his paypal address being tarnished so HE is giving me the refund and told me he will collect the money from this guy himself.

Heres some good reading-

http://b20vtec.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13265
Old 08-03-2005, 06:47 PM
93jdmgsrhatch

i'm a scaming scumbag? i have never scamed anyone in my life!!! sorry your stuff was late. u got it tho and u know u did so how about u post on here that it was late which it was i never had any intentions of scaming u, i have sold plenty of stuff to people usually do local pickup because its mostly motors/trannys so u say you would post if u recieved it which u did so post from now on all my for sale stuff is PICKUP ONLY so i don't have bad feedback when/if something comes up and stuffs late sorry for the inconvenience
Old 08-04-2005, 04:52 AM
klungemonger

Originally Posted by 93jdmgsrhatch
i'm a scaming scumbag? i have never scamed anyone in my life!!! sorry your stuff was late. u got it tho and u know u did so how about u post on here that it was late which it was i never had any intentions of scaming u, i have sold plenty of stuff to people usually do local pickup because its mostly motors/trannys so u say you would post if u recieved it which u did so post from now on all my for sale stuff is PICKUP ONLY so i don't have bad feedback when/if something comes up and stuffs late sorry for the inconvenience
Yes you are, and yes you have. You ripped off Marvin619 on that Si cluster you tried to sell me. I'm thankful I decided not to buy from you, but I regret sending Marvin your way. You owe him $130 and made me look bad for setting it all up.
If you got too much stuff going on to handle your end of the deal in a timely manner, maybe you should not collect the money until you can take care of business. Likely you didn't send this guy his stuff (if you really did at all) until your name was plastered publicly in this scam thread. Even if you did send this guy's stuff eventually, until Marvin gets his money back you're still a scammer and I won't let anyone forget it.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:01 AM
sleepin

Originally Posted by 93jdmgsrhatch

A month and a half later after tracking you down on 3 boards and getting ahold of the real guy that owns the paypal account I paid money to and HIM forcing you to send the parts. You tried scamming me but were caught, THATS why I retracted nothing. And I too will let it stand as a warning to others.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:08 AM
teg92
WHAT OK YEAH!

i bought a sunroof from him and he Didnt scam me
Old 08-04-2005, 06:10 AM
klungemonger

Originally Posted by teg92
i bought a sunroof from him and he Didnt scam me
Lucky you.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:06 AM
sleepin

Oh just remembered this, the parts werent even correct, they were Civic control arms, not the teg arms we agreed on. Given the fact that I wont be using a front sway I let it slide, but if you wanna get technical here..........
Old 08-04-2005, 10:18 AM
93jdmgsrhatch

i was and did not sell an si cluster but i know who did if you would like his info to talk to him since he used my name and i was never informed he didn't send it i'll give u his info IF YOUR FRIEND WANTS . as for the control arms it took 2 weeks to get to u sorry...but u got them right?i didn't scam u u asshole i could care less if i get kicked off these forums because of bad mouth bitches like u, you recieved it that means u retract the post that u were scammed and possibly say u recived them a week or 2 late but did recieve them like i have said. everything i sell gets to the person as for the cluster i don't eaven talk to the kid who sold that and i haven't for a while not because of that but because he was pullin some other shady shit but if you'd like his info he should have it anyways unles he didn't use paypal? and it doesn't matter if u think i am a scammer because i know u got the parts and so does everyone else.