Notices

marie309@sympatico.com sucks

Old 03-22-2004, 04:50 PM
webbkarz
Car Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default marie309@sympatico.com sucks

I was trying to buy headlights and corner lights from this jerk who lives in Quebec. I mailed him/her a money order for the full amount exactly as we agreed, which he/she received a week and a half later. They verified this via response to my email query. A week goes by after that and I don't hear from him/her and I don't get my lights. I email him/her. After a couple of days I get a response saying the he/she works from 6:30am until 5:00pm Mon-Fri, and he/she has to rely on his/her mother in law to ship the lights. Like they don't get a lunch break at work. He/she should have told me that from the beginning and I could have made allowances for the delay. Instead, I'm needing to sell the Sol this week because I have to move to Oklahoma for a great job offer. The big thing is I can't move until I sell the Del Sol! Well, this punk screwed that up. I called my new boss about the delay and why, but he can't hold the job for me.
This person I think goes by BADGIRL on this and other forums, which I am also a member of. He/she emailed me acting all pissed because I was pissed off about the situation, and told me they were mailing my money order back. This was last Friday. I've emailed them all weekend about if they actually did mail it back or not and he/she won't even respond.
So now I'm going to make life HELL for them everywhere I can!