Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

2003 Accord PW and PL issue, please help!

Old 04-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Shade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Accord PW and PL issue, please help!

So I've had this problem for awhile now and it's starting to get to me as I can't roll down either window in my 2003 coupe!

Basically it started when I went to roll down the power windows one night, and couldn't. I would hear a faint click inside the door panel, but no movement from the windows. After hitting the button like a squirrel on 5-hour energy, it would roll down. I never had any problems getting the windows back up, just down. Eventually, my driver's side window stopped working altogether. When this happened, I also could not get the driver's side door to lock without manually hitting the lock mechanism by the door. The passenger works tho, so when I have a friend with me, I have to manually unlock the car with my key, and then hit the PL button to unlock the passenger door. This is also messing up my remote lock, as it only works if I manually lock my side, and then I can hit the button to arm the alarm.

I've checked fuses, so it's not that. Any ideas?