Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Amp power cable routing through firewall - 7 gen Accord

Old 07-26-2003, 03:24 AM
Cibalom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hh

jh
Old 07-26-2003, 11:09 AM
LjN_728

I don't think people know much about the 7th gen accord, cuz it's still new. but if it were anything like the rest of the accord familia, you can snake it thru the fuse box compartment located in the engine bay. Look around, doesn't hurt to look. you may have to remove the fuse box to get in there.
Old 08-06-2003, 01:20 PM
corey88

I have a 03 Accord EX sedan. I just finished running a power cable through the Accord's firewall. On the 03 Accord sedan there is a hole in the firewall about in the middle of the firewall at the location right behind the centre AC/Stereo stack. It has a rubber grommet in the hole, which in my car was pushed into the hole from the inside of the car. I remember trying to pull this grommet out through this hole, but instead it fell inside someplace, so I had to purchase and new grommet. Rest was easy. I pushed my 10 guage cable through the hole, and could see it just behind the stack. (The hold is fairly large... about 3/4")