Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Wiring Factory Integra CD Deck with Amp

Old 06-24-2003, 09:13 PM
david9641

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring Factory Integra CD Deck with Amp

i am putting in an amp and some subs and i have everything hooked up but i dont know where to wire my remote turn on wire to in my factory cd deck or wherever it goes as well as the rca interconnect wires from my rca interconnecter. i have the wiring diagram for my cd deck but that hasnt helped any. if someone could give me step by step for the remote and rca wires i would be very grateful.
Old 06-24-2003, 09:21 PM
azmi222

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are two ways to fix this. One, does your amp have speaker level or high level input. If so you can hook the rear speaker wires into these inputs for signal and then run your remote from the power antenna wire.

Another way to solve this is by getting what is called a line level adaptor. We sell them at Crutchfield. The part # is 101PL2. This piece still requires you to hook your speaker wires from your deck to the adaptor. In any case you don't use RCA cables your signal comes from the speaker wire. The adaptor sells for $29.99.