Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Crutchfield Service

Old 07-02-2002, 09:22 AM
integramodder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crutchfield Service

Made an order yesterday, received a confirmation email a few min after placing at 12:54 pm. At 2:45 I got an email with the tracking info. Today, at 1:45, I got my stuff....

I knew they were fast...but this is like....dammm...

I got a set of speakers and soeaker baffles.

besides their prices, they are very :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 07-02-2002, 11:08 AM
b00gers

they are known for their high prices and excellent service. you definitly get what you pay for with them. :thumbup:
Old 07-02-2002, 11:30 AM
smokedogg

wow, it took me like 4 days to get my order from them. Hopefully my next order is quicker.

BTW my next order will be a pair of 6x9's, I was looking into the Kenwood Excelon series, does anyone have any experience w/ them, or heard anything about them?
Old 07-04-2002, 08:28 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Default Re: Crutchfield Service

Originally posted by integramodder
Made an order yesterday, received a confirmation email a few min after placing at 12:54 pm. At 2:45 I got an email with the tracking info. Today, at 1:45, I got my stuff....

I knew they were fast...but this is like....dammm...

I got a set of speakers and soeaker baffles.

besides their prices, they are very :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

their rep is good, but my single experience was not.
Old 07-05-2002, 03:41 PM
integramodder

Default Re: Re: Crutchfield Service

Originally posted by smokedogg
wow, it took me like 4 days to get my order from them. Hopefully my next order is quicker.
They did ship the item to me from virginia, so its not that far of a drive... so you have to take that into consideration

Originally posted by fujiwara takumi
their rep is good, but my single experience was not.
sorry to hear that, maybe you just got a dick on the phone or something.
Old 07-06-2002, 06:02 AM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

i was in sort of an emergency with my truck getting vandalized and they way dragged their feet on it.
Old 07-07-2002, 04:29 PM
LjN_728

Originally posted by WiLL
they are known for their high prices...
I have to disagree with your statement WiLL. Crutchfield is the basis for the average consumer. Before you go to any certified audio dealer, consult with your crutchfield catalog and when the dealer says "Nobody can give you a deal like that", whip your catalog out and show it to them. They know that they can't compete with Crutchfield due to the prices and customer service, so they'll price match.
Old 07-07-2002, 04:33 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally posted by LjN_728

I have to disagree with your statement WiLL. Crutchfield is the basis for the average consumer. Before you go to any certified audio dealer, consult with your crutchfield catalog and when the dealer says "Nobody can give you a deal like that", whip your catalog out and show it to them. They know that they can't compete with Crutchfield due to the prices and customer service, so they'll price match.
I agree 100% This is how I got my JBL 600.1 Powervalve amp for $100 bucks cheaper than the local stereo shops had them listed for. Thanks Cruthfield!!!
Old 07-07-2002, 04:37 PM
III 4U2NV III

I've delt w/Crutchfield for over 10 yrs and purchased most of my electronics from them. Yes, they can be a bit pricey but with their outstanding customer service, 30 day free trial (return w/no questions), and shipping time, the extra price you pay is well worth it. I purchased an Infiniti Kappa amp which went bad almost a year later and they replaced it with a new one with no hastle at all.

Sorry, haven't heard much of the Excelon line of speakers, although their amps/headunits are great.

Refer my customer#5623556 & receive $25 off your first purchase $249 or more.
Old 07-07-2002, 04:39 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally posted by smokedogg

BTW my next order will be a pair of 6x9's, I was looking into the Kenwood Excelon series, does anyone have any experience w/ them, or heard anything about them?
I haven't had or heard their 6x9's but I had some eXcelon DualMag 6 1/2's and they sounded sweet!!!!

Quick Reply: Crutchfield Service