Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Would like some feedback from all you audio geniuses...

Old 06-19-2002, 11:39 PM
muz4k

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would like some feedback from all you audio geniuses...

So like, I just wanted some opinions on what to replace my stock speakers with in my 91 integra.. I'm talking the ones in the doors and the ones right behind the rear seats.. I am looking for ideas for speakers + amp ... Im thinking about getting Alpine components all the way around (spr-176a)

Also if anyone is familiar with my model of integra, would it be possible to get components in the back, and mount the tweeters like somewhere creative for not too much extra money..

Hope that all makes sense, seeing as its late, and I am watching reruns of Gilligan's Island.
Old 06-20-2002, 06:06 AM
SiClone
X-Moder8er

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You can go with whatever speakers you like that fit in your budget. As for the rear tweeter idea, many will say to not waste your time or money because its just rear fill. Me on the other hand, say, "go for it." If you like it and want it, then try it out. As for an amp recommendation, something in the neighborhood of 50-100 watts x 4 of clean power (Alpine, PPI, Phoenix Gold, Rockford, etc...) should be fine. Again, it all depends on your budget....