Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Where to buy wire loom?

Old 12-20-2002, 05:13 PM
Illusion-Lighting
Illusion Lighting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy wire loom?

Does anyone know where I can buy wire loom? I've been buying wire loom at home depot and its getting to expensive, I wanna buy it in packages of like around 100 ft-1000ft. If anyone knows an online store or a store around Southern California, let me know. thanx

Oh yea, I've already checked, frys, radio shack, home depot and places like that. What I need is a place that'll sell it in bulk
Old 12-20-2002, 06:14 PM
igo4bmx
CockBlockerator

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2082451886
colors
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...uery=wire+loom
Old 12-20-2002, 06:37 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Default Re: Where to buy wire loom?

Originally posted by see_fu
Does anyone know where I can buy wire loom? I've been buying wire loom at home depot and its getting to expensive, I wanna buy it in packages of like around 100 ft-1000ft. If anyone knows an online store or a store around Southern California, let me know. thanx

Oh yea, I've already checked, frys, radio shack, home depot and places like that. What I need is a place that'll sell it in bulk
damn dude, what are you planning on doing w/that much wire loom? I would try some of the local mom/pop electronics stores, if they don't have it, they may be able to tell you where you can get it. Just a thought.