Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Would like to use IPOD with 2005 TL

Old 06-27-2008, 10:16 AM
sujitroy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Would like to use IPOD with 2005 TL

Guys,
Our 2005 TL did not come with a IPOD hook up. Later TLs did. Can someone please advice me how I can do this? I am looking for non FM modulator setup and one where I can use the controls on the steering wheel to control the IPOD.

Thnaks, Sujit
Old 07-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Travis@DICE
Banned

Originally Posted by sujitroy
Guys,
Our 2005 TL did not come with a IPOD hook up. Later TLs did. Can someone please advice me how I can do this? I am looking for non FM modulator setup and one where I can use the controls on the steering wheel to control the IPOD.

Thnaks, Sujit
Hi, I am Travis from DICE Electronics. We do have a few kits that will work on that car for you. The kits hook up to the input plug on the back of the radio. This give you control from your iPod to the radio and steering wheel controls.

Depending on what options you got on your car is depending on what kit you will need.

Non Navigation system you can use the i-Honda-R3-gen2.
Factory Navigation system you will need the i-Honda-R4-gen2.

Both adapters will keep your iPod charged. Also there is an 1/8" input as an aux input so you can hook up any other audio device that you use in your car.

If there is any questions please let me know.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:39 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally Posted by sujitroy
Guys,
Thnaks, Sujit
Should you ever change your mind about using the steering wheel controls for the iPod, i'm selling a Harmon/Kardon Drive+Play iPod interface, it's brand new and never been used. I'm letting it go dirt cheap as I no longer have and iPod and just want to get rid of it. $25 and it's yours!
Old 11-28-2008, 06:29 PM
Tedmond

vrngncd5, you still got the harmon kardon kit avilable?
Old 11-28-2008, 10:18 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally Posted by Tedmond
vrngncd5, you still got the harmon kardon kit avilable?
yes sir
Old 12-07-2008, 09:44 AM
Tedmond

sorry for the late reply. ou know the model of it. i hope it will work with the 04 accords or 08. if you still got it im willing to get it.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:14 AM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally Posted by Tedmond
sorry for the late reply. ou know the model of it. i hope it will work with the 04 accords or 08. if you still got it im willing to get it.
It works with any car, factory stereo or aftermarket, doesn't matter. The model# is DP 1US

Check your PM's