Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Someone Reccomend me a good alarm system

Old 05-20-2008, 05:22 AM
mikhsoj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Someone Reccomend me a good alarm system

Looking to alarm up a 96 civic hatch.
hoping for a nice 2 way with tilt/tow sensor, remote start isnt necessary but way cool. just need something to let me know if the hooligans are up to nonsense around my car.

Price range: cheaper the better, but id rather not skimp too much on this. Good for the price, best bang for the buck. no frills, no nonsense, just straight to business 2 way alarm system.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:13 AM
Tedmond

compustar P2w900fm-as this will run you about 450 - 5 installed.

or go with the DEI systems (viper, python, astro, clifford) will all be good.

i prefer and push my compustar line because i think its better than DEI, but thats just my opinion.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:59 PM
mikhsoj

anything a little... less? lols. and something i can install myself. cuz id hate to spend more money than i absolutely have to.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:44 AM
Tedmond

i would still stick with compustar. the if you get compustar with a DATA bypass (D2D) you caninstall it yourself. If you purchase it over the counter which is illegal for dealers (oh well even i do it ahah) well it will go for 220 - 300 for unit alone which is reasonable.