Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Can you...

Old 09-06-2007, 03:15 AM
Quiet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can you...

Hello everyone. My Car Audio knowledge is equivilent to that of a preschooler's. Thats a problem for me because anything I do to my cars has to be done right.

I never really new the difference bettwen a car with an ok sound system and an amazing one. I experienced a really nice sounding sytem when I got a chance to ride in a friends friends towncar. I couldn't beleive how good it sounded. All I know is I want that for my car. The problem is I don't know anything, so I am here to learn.

Old 09-06-2007, 08:54 PM
b00gers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the amount of time I spend in my car, I just have to have something nice to listen to. The stock Integra stuff was just LAME. So I can totally feel you.

If you want to learn basics, check out the FAQ we have up there. Itll link you to numerous sites. Or just ask some questions. I am no expert, but I can surely give my input...and so can a lot of other members here.

Welcome to car audio. I hope the bug doesnt bit you hard
Old 09-08-2007, 06:40 AM
mr22na
Miss It.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Quiet
Hello everyone. My Car Audio knowledge is equivilent to that of a preschooler's. Thats a problem for me because anything I do to my cars has to be done right.

I never really new the difference bettwen a car with an ok sound system and an amazing one. I experienced a really nice sounding sytem when I got a chance to ride in a friends friends towncar. I couldn't beleive how good it sounded. All I know is I want that for my car. The problem is I don't know anything, so I am here to learn.

post what kinda car you have. well help ya out. stick to these names and youll have a good budget system...
-Alpine
-Pioneer
-Kenwood
-Polk

kicker is "ok" but they are not good for sound quality they are more for SPL not SQL.

if you want the best sound quality system look into Type R speakers by Alpine. or even their Type S is nice!