Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Need help from a G3 Integra owner with a stock hatch area.

Old 01-26-2007, 09:57 AM
99IntegraGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help from a G3 Integra owner with a stock hatch area.

Guys, I know this is strange, but I need pictures and measurements of the stock hatch area of a G3 Acura Integra, preferably a '98-01 model... just in case there are any hatch area differences between the early and later G3 Integras. I would take these measurements and pictures myself, but my car has no interior panels in it from the bucket seats on back.

I need this info for a speaker box/cabinet maker to design a custom box for my car. I'd rather not replace my interior in the middle of my project to get this enclosure underway.

Okay, so here's what I need...

1. A picture of the hatch taken from directly above the hatch. The best picture would probably come from someone whose hatch has been removed. I know this isn't likely, but I'm not sure the open hatch will allow the picture to be taken from a high enough vantage point. I need to be able to see the line where the carpet folds when the rear seats are up all the way to the back wall of the hatch. Or multiple pictures of the hatch area, preferably taken from directly overhead.

2. All sorts of measurements:

A) the width between the wheel wells at the narrowest point.
B) the distance from the base of the rear seats (carpet fold) to the back wall.
C) distance from the carpet fold to where the ITR Rear Strut Tower Bar spans between the strut towers.
D) distance from the floor to the top of the ITR Rear Strut Tower Bar.
E) distance from the floor to the underside of the package tray/hatch area cover.
F) the angle of the rear seat backs.
G) any other measurement i'm forgetting. :-)

I know this is a big favor to ask, but I'd really appreciate the help if someone is willing to take a few minutes to help me out.

Thanks,

JD