Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

j-lo audio 300/4 1000/1

Old 03-22-2006, 06:53 PM
SGVHonda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default j-lo audio 300/4 1000/1

hello everyone i just bought these amps from e bay the 300 was brand new i think? when i opened it had no serial # my 1000 was used and had a serial # is there a differance from refurbished to used and getting ripped off also how do i remove stock radio from 2003 honda accord ex i didnt really want to pry the face with a screw driver as i read on some other post thanks i really appreciate your guys help love this forum
Old 03-22-2006, 08:14 PM
97teg

Well no serial numbers mean that it is not authorized from jl audio which makes sense because they do not authorize internet sales. People take off the serial numbers so jl audio cannot trace where it came from and cancel the account. You will not be able to get jl to fix the amp if you have a problem. That great deal is a double edged sword. You pay less for it but its more of an under the table deal. The used one had a serial number because it was probalby origonally bought from an authorized dealer.

Also periods are a good thing.
Old 03-23-2006, 09:42 AM
totalimmortal
MalleusMaleficarum

I like to use the search button as well every once in a while.