Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

girl needs help w/ ALARM! prk lights on crack!

Old 12-05-2005, 08:22 PM
KLR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default girl needs help w/ ALARM! prk lights on crack!

I have a 98 Honda hatch DX, 5 speed...

when i bought it 2-3 yrs ago it had an alarm installed. I call it a ghetto alarm...Its says Xtreme on remote and ithink siren-6 on alarm horn..If that matters...Whatever its junk..:rick:

My alarm horn went off one night, 2 yrs ago, and wouldnt stop going off...so i ended up having to cut the wire to the horn...and it went off...sweeeet, so I though!

i havnt used the alarm since then...SINCE the alarm SUCKS and didnt even go off when my car window got smashed and all my shit was stolen just months before...

SO just last week my parking lights just started blinking and making a clicking sound...no matter what I do it doesnt stop...i unhooked/rehooked battery..and still blinking!!...making me crazzy.

Both wires (red/blk) that were connected to horn are dissconnected..and I cut the wire that was under my dash that was connected to the blinking light on my dash....and I thought i gutted the whole alarm systtem...hell no i didnt!!!!..parking lights...still blinkin;!

i know i must have to dissconnect a wire connected to my parking lights...?

But I dont know what im doing....any suggestions/advise??

please help!!!
Attached Files
Old 12-06-2005, 09:03 AM
totalimmortal
MalleusMaleficarum

Most likely there is a lot more down there. Can you locate the brain?? Should be on the drivers side behind the knee bolster.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:19 PM
KLR

Default thanks man!

thanks!..even though I just fix it.

It was so friggin' easy and i feel dumb that it took me that long to fix it...atleast I fixed it.. hell yeah!

So thanks anyways!