Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

1999 accord ex v6 coupe random alarm

Old 10-09-2005, 11:37 PM
maxkadi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 accord ex v6 coupe random alarm

I have a 99 accord ex v6 coupe with a factory installed alarm system. Just recently, it has been going off by itself unprovoked! For example....
I will pull up, shut the car off, get out, close the door, arm the alarm with the key fob, and in a few mins it goes off, like in panic mode. So I come out, dis-arm it, go back inside, and a few mins later it goes off again, now this time I didnt arm it (although I think it auto arms itself!)
The only way I can keep it from going off is to manually put the key into the door lock and turn it clock wise to the open position, then close the door n walk away. While this works its not a viable solution since the doors are unlocked. Plz help with any and all suggestions!! Or at the very least a wiring diagram so i can disable the damn thing...
P S that s my last call, if you know what fuse to pull I will just disable the darn thing, ty in advance...