Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

95 accord ABS light is on and SRS

Old 10-05-2005, 10:34 PM
bEaNaShOnDa95
*~~~> APBT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 accord ABS light is on and SRS

well I changed the bakes in the front and back i did do a bleed but now my ABS is on and sometimes im at a light stopped and my car moves and i have to push the peld all the way down or somtimes it gose down its self lol dont kno ...plus my SRS light is on i think my airbags r bad because a kid smashed the front of my car he ran a red light and (my airbags didnt work lol yea face hit wheel !!! lol.)..plus when i go there is a chinng sound my friend said hers did it too and it was a shield??....i had to pay 800 for brand new struts but has a life time warr.....then it was down shiftin and UP as i drove got that fixed some coil they said with the engine other then that it works fine ooo yea my axel broke when i was flyin around in a back road and hit a dip lol hahaha but i replaced it i jus dont kno why my ABS light is on...OOO i went to advance auto o get new front brakes for my honda its 95 V6 honda accord 4dr and they gave me the brakes lol and they WERE TO SMALL WTF IS THAT I HAD TO GET WAGON BRAKES WTF IS UP WITH THAT THEY GUY SAID PPL BEFORE WHO OWNED THE CAR COULD HAVE BLAH BLAH I WAS JUS LIKE DUDE SHUT UP LOL
Old 10-06-2005, 04:32 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oops. I appologize.

WiLL, please move back the Accord forum.