Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Viper Car Alarm 791XV???

Old 09-20-2005, 08:30 AM
totalimmortal
MalleusMaleficarum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im getting the 791 installed with remote start for under $300. Heafy enough?
Old 10-14-2005, 06:27 AM
MILKILOS

Finally got this bad boy put in last night... however we had a programming problem... the remote was not factory programmed... So my boy programmed it... but it is not remote starting with the right button as it was intended to do... the orange button is supposed to be the remote start... but i have to hold both the arm and disarm buttons to make the remote start work... does anyone else have a similar issue??? Could this just be a matter of reprogramming?
Old 10-14-2005, 02:09 PM
VPUPPY

you need to reprogram the remote. see the manual for this. i believe there is two different button setups. the way its setup now is how that are all from the factory(lock and unlock the activate/deactivate remote start).
Old 10-14-2005, 02:46 PM
MILKILOS

it actually works fine, my bro played with it and it is all good... The next thing I want to know is what kind of other accessories can you add to it, including non automotive?

One thing said you could even set up a blender.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:25 PM
TegManGS-R
Blake Brown

i was just reading this forum and say the part about b-stock. here is a pretty cheap site. the ps2 and xbox games are crazy. www.wholesaleinternetmall.com
Old 06-30-2011, 11:03 AM
n3os

you must read the manual.check this link for viper car alarm manual.After reading this guide hopefully could be a consideration in choosing your references or the installation of these car security devices. Select your Type of Viper Car alarm and click to download.