Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

What kind of interior security strobes to buy?

Old 06-12-2005, 03:03 PM
tegdude7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What kind of interior security strobes to buy?

Okay...I've searched all over this site and others, and read much about diff. types of interior strobe lights, but my main problem is that I can't really choose a style w/o seeing it first, unless the seller describes it well enough. To those of you experienced strobe peoples, what type of strobe would you recommend for auto interior security? I have decent, after-market alarm with ignition kill, siren, and exterior light flasher in my 92 Teg, but I want interior strobes which are fast, bright, and white, which can most likely be wired into existing alarm 12v line. I've heard of under-dash suckers with "sharp" objects surrounding them, and I kinda like that. I'd rather clean up blood, than buy new HU, amp, etc. Some have said, and I think I would agree, that those APC strobes are probably weak as ****, so I would stay away from those, but if anyone has what I'm talking about, could you refer/advise me? I'd be deeply gratified....deeply! (p.s.- I've got one of those rather small 120v halloween strobe units which is bright as **** , and adjustable, but wired for home AC, can I do anything with that?)
Old 07-01-2005, 11:09 PM
tegdude7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump .....Anyone using strobes, who likes 'em. and would suggest 'em!?