Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Radio not Working (DC/DB Integra, OEM radio)

Old 04-19-2005, 08:12 AM
StreetShark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio not Working

I have a stock acura cd player/radio and the other day when I unplugged my batterie it pop the cd out and has not worked since then it has a anti-theft thing so what I'm thinking is that I need to reset it Does any one know how to do this thanks for any help
Old 04-19-2005, 08:33 AM
Brar
|:]

when u disconected the battery did u go - then +? cuz if u did it the other way u may have blown a fuse or ur power supply in the deck...so check all of ur fuses replace any and if that doesnt work, have ur deck looked at...
Old 04-19-2005, 08:57 AM
Integral
Nightmare Motorsports

If you disconnected the battery chances are you need to enter your security code. Its a 5 digit code provided with your manual and it is indeed called the "radio code." Its needed anytime after you disconnect the battery or turn off/reset the ecu. Hope this helps.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:01 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Moved to Audio & Security.
(We do this for all models. Just following policy. h:

---
My bet is a blown fuse.
When you replace that fuse, you will need the OEM anti-theft code to "unlock" the radio.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 04-19-2005, 09:23 AM
StreetShark

Thanks I replaced the fuse, but it still does'nt work. I don't have a manual ethier. I bought the car used and din't get one with it. If i buy a new deck will I have to do any thing like enter a code??
Old 04-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Brar
|:]

depends on if u buy an OEM or an aftermarket...
Old 04-19-2005, 09:25 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

when you turn on the unit, does anything come up to the display? like "security code" or "code" or something along those lines?

my bet is that you need to enter in the 5 digit anti-theft code. if you don't have it, you'll need the serial number off of the radio. Call up an Acura service center with the information.