Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

anybody recommend Alpine MRP-F240

Old 09-05-2004, 05:35 PM
pez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody recommend Alpine MRP-F240

is this a good amp? im going to use it to power 4 spekares for my 93 coupe..i have sony xplods right now but i have 30 days to try them out, im open to suggestions for good speakers. alpines? kenwoods? infinitys? what do you recommend?
Old 09-06-2004, 08:01 AM
dave97LX
is a guitar hero

right now I have a mrv-f340 4 channel amp that's driving 4 infinity reference speakers. I had infinitys in my last car and have had nothing but good experiences with them.
If you have a tight budget find a special on infinity reference speakers and get 'em. They are excellent with an amp and sound really clean...You can get a good price on ebay, also I think crutchfield has them on sale too, they are relatively inexpensive.
Old 09-06-2004, 02:45 PM
supapoopa
Nissan: Shift_Recall

I'd also recommend the infinity's. I just bought a set of the reference components but have yet to install them. Friend has a pair of Infinity 6.5's and they sound very clean. Good deal for the price.