Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

Changer cable in civic 2002 coupe

Old 12-13-2003, 08:29 PM
alxxxxxxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Changer cable in civic 2002 coupe

Hi everybody,
What civic models do have cd changer cable in the trunk? I got Civic 2002 LX Coupe with AM/FM/Cassette and someone told me I should have cable already run to the trunk, if so where I can find it? I looked and didnt find it.
Thank you very much....
Old 12-13-2003, 09:00 PM
Surfacing171
cb7 fanatic

Default Re: Changer cable in civic 2002 coupe

Originally posted by alxxxxxxx
Hi everybody,
What civic models do have cd changer cable in the trunk? I got Civic 2002 LX Coupe with AM/FM/Cassette and someone told me I should have cable already run to the trunk, if so where I can find it? I looked and didnt find it.
Thank you very much....
I'm pretty sure you do not have the cable already run. If you looking to add a cd changer onto a factory radio try out www.crutchfield.com. They should be able to point you in the right direction of a changer that will be compatable with your stock deck.
Old 12-14-2003, 03:01 AM
SumAccordGuy94
Older Honda Fanatic

yeah, you wont find anything... Honda dosent run the cable. They install the cable if you were to get a changer added on.

There are adapters available to use an Alpine M-Bus changer from your stock radio.... which is cheaper and sounds better than the OEM changer.
Old 12-14-2003, 10:34 AM
alxxxxxxx

I already got the honda changer.... so have to onnect it some how... where I can find manuals on how to pull the cassette player out - may be I just run it from under the seat.
Thank you.