Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting
View Poll Results: nice job?
yay?
50.00%
nay!
50.00%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

what's the verdict on this box?

Old 07-31-2002, 06:49 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by CivicPete
Fuji that is the **** how come i didnt see that in chicago! that is really cool ur givin me ideas...
i tried to finish it by the meet, but it took me another few weeks...rushing things is no good for quality.
Old 07-31-2002, 06:51 PM
LjN_728

i don't like where the amp is located. u can't fabricate something to flush it? I think the placement of the sub is in a good area. How come the carpet overlaps? hehe one more thing...how come there's a seat beat? it's that suppose to hold the box from moving?
Old 07-31-2002, 07:05 PM
Fujiwara Takumi
It's my first day.

Originally posted by LjN_728
i don't like where the amp is located. u can't fabricate something to flush it? I think the placement of the sub is in a good area. How come the carpet overlaps? hehe one more thing...how come there's a seat beat? it's that suppose to hold the box from moving?
when i designed the box i was practicing drift and the box wouldnt stay put. i needed the strap to keep it in place.

i was looking at the amp, i may end up modifying the height of the box to clear the bar, and then inset the amp at an angle to the sidewall. havent decided yet.

there wasn't a better way to do the carpet...its too thick Maybe i can seam to a butt joint with some cording or something.