Notices

1999 honda accord v6 abs brakes, brake pedal seems to low

Old 12-06-2012, 05:45 PM
carcrazeeeee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 honda accord v6 abs brakes, brake pedal seems to low

the brakes do work and stop the car but its kinda low close to the floor. it has new front brake pads and rotors, new rear pads rotors and calipers. brake pedal very strong when car is off, but afer starting goes allmost to the floor.the only problem is that the rear calipers, when trying to bleed them, there is very little fluid coming out???? why wont the back brakes bleed?? front brakes bleed just fine. there are no leaks
Old 12-12-2012, 10:09 AM
carcrazeeeee

hello,does anyone ever help anyoneon this site??? is this a serious site??? everytime i ask questions, no one will respond???? other questions get answered, but not mine??? now u see why i think this site is a joke!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2012, 03:34 PM
carcrazeeeee

thanks again for all your help!!!(NOT)!!!!!!!!! i figured it out myself, again
Old 12-28-2012, 12:40 PM
carcrazeeeee

U people are the most stuck up snobs ive ever had to deal with!!!! Thanks for nothing!!! This site is a joke!!! Ive helped so many people on here, but of course when i need some help, no body has enough consideration to help me back when i need it!! Just another reason to lose more and more faith in my fellow americans!!! Thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Old 12-28-2012, 01:44 PM
94civicEX
I got worms.

Originally Posted by carcrazeeeee
U people are the most stuck up snobs ive ever had to deal with!!!! Thanks for nothing!!! This site is a joke!!! Ive helped so many people on here, but of course when i need some help, no body has enough consideration to help me back when i need it!! Just another reason to lose more and more faith in my fellow americans!!! Thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
I don't see anything wrong in this thread other than the lack of responses. It's likely that anyone who viewed your thread did not have an answer, hence no response.

I'm not sure exactly who you are upset with, but I am glad that you were able to resolve it on your own. Perhaps you could share your experience to help future site members.

duck squad member #00003
Old 12-28-2012, 01:46 PM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

The brake master cylinder went bad.

and you sound mad.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:06 PM
carcrazeeeee

its not the master(another stupid reply) im not mad,im disgusted!!! funny how after my last post, i get several replies. why is that???? but of course none of them are right.like i said i figured it out on my own!!! so much for this lame site!!!!