Notices

Black housing headlights on a 6gen Red Accord Coupe

Old 07-01-2002, 01:45 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Black housing headlights on a 6gen Red Accord Coupe

One of my best friends' birthday is upcoming and I am considering getting him black housing headlights for his SM Red Accord Coupe I4....do you guys think they'd go good with the color? Anyone have pics of them on red 6gens? Thanks
Old 07-01-2002, 04:02 PM
jschmid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would have to say that imo...clear would look best with red. I like black housing on silver...but I think clear would look best with red...but it's his car, get what you think he would like.
Old 07-01-2002, 04:40 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Originally posted by jschmid
I would have to say that imo...clear would look best with red. I like black housing on silver...but I think clear would look best with red...but it's his car, get what you think he would like.
That's what I was thinking. Can I get clears for under 50 bucks? If it's above that I'll do it myself (God forbid).
Old 07-01-2002, 11:35 PM
JonHsiung
u c l a

Originally posted by 02RSXTYPES

That's what I was thinking. Can I get clears for under 50 bucks? If it's above that I'll do it myself (God forbid).
C'mon, give yourself a little credibility. I've done enough to figure it's not all that hard and I even got my idiot of a friend from Mt. SAC to do it to his new CL, and his turned out fine.
Old 07-02-2002, 05:53 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Originally posted by JonHsiung

C'mon, give yourself a little credibility. I've done enough to figure it's not all that hard and I even got my idiot of a friend from Mt. SAC to do it to his new CL, and his turned out fine.
Haha I installed an AEM CAI on his Accord last summer for his birthday and that took me way longer than it should have, even with a friend helping me. I just don't wanna screw them up or not seal em so they get condensation.
Old 07-02-2002, 06:52 AM
xtcracer96

I think black housings on a SM red av6 would look really nice. Especially with dark tint and a nice drop.:thumbup:
Old 07-02-2002, 08:26 AM
PmPiNAzNBoI
WaSsuP?

Originally posted by 02RSXTYPES
One of my best friends' birthday is upcoming and I am considering getting him black housing headlights for his SM Red Accord Coupe I4....do you guys think they'd go good with the color? Anyone have pics of them on red 6gens? Thanks
Get him the black housing now, and when XMas rolls around, give him a matching carbon fiber hood OR dark tint! Mang, he must be lucky to have a ballin friend haha. I alwayz get sh!$#%ty gifts for all holidays.
Old 07-02-2002, 08:27 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Originally posted by PmPiNAzNBoI

Get him the black housing now, and when XMas rolls around, give him a matching carbon fiber hood OR dark tint! Mang, he must be lucky to have a ballin friend haha. I alwayz get sh!$#%ty gifts for all holidays.
haha yeah I get good gifts for people like once ever 3 years...no, I'm not buying him a CF hood, lol. I'm kinda leaning towards the clears, I saw a pic of the black housing ones and they look too dark for the deep red color.
Old 08-16-2002, 06:45 AM
SleepinTR1
Just an average guy...

HEY!!! Can anybody in here produce a picture of a RED 6th Gen Coupe with Black housin'??? I'm gettin' ready to do it this weekend, and I'd really like to get an idea of what it will look like before I commit!!!!
Old 08-16-2002, 10:41 AM
DownLowAcc
Keepin it Simple

Here is what red on red will look like.
These are custom.

Quick Reply: Black housing headlights on a 6gen Red Accord Coupe