Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   Accord (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/accord-5/)
-   -   Where can i get the best deals on these... (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/accord/4830-where-can-i-get-the-best-deals-on-these.html)

sHooPuff 06-20-2002 05:44 AM

Where can i get the best deals on these...

hey guys, i need to know where i can get the best deal on ground
controll coilovers, on the net. And it might not matter but i also live in Canada, so any fello canadians that do thier shoppin online,
give a brotha a hand:D
peace

Fryd_Up 06-20-2002 06:41 AM

www.groupbuycenter.com

:D

sHooPuff 06-20-2002 10:34 AM

thanx guys, i checked it out and they do have pretty good prices.
BUT... i was so ****in disappointed when i saw " Accord 90-97"
WTF! :madfawk: what about the 6th gens, they carried almost
every other application except mine. This some kind of scandal!
no, a frekin conspiricy.:mad:
somebody help me before i go crazy... hahahahahahahahahaha

TJCCARDCO 06-20-2002 11:11 AM

ebay

RKV 06-20-2002 12:21 PM

they 100% do, when i bought coilovers 3 years ago, i almost bought them, some1 that i kno well has them on his 1999 honda accord 2 dr (6th generation)... hey, check the advertisement on honda-acura.net they give u good deals sometimes too, i saw some1 trying to sell some groundcontrols awhile, not a bad price either... their gonna be used, but alot cheaper and in good shape probably...

sHooPuff 06-21-2002 05:20 PM

Well... So i emailed the vendor (massive motorsports), like you guys suggested. And his reply was quick and to the point...NO!
And no i probably woulnt buy them used, especially via net.
One more thing, has anybody ever heard anything GOOD about
weapon R coilovers? what are the pros and cons, if we compare
the two? Dont get me wrong i still intend on getting the GC, just
doing some research.:D

H-Accord-22 06-21-2002 08:23 PM

massive motosport?? no, i heard some1 in here said that they were ****.

my boiz got weapon R, they're good, but they put too much pressure on the ride like SKunk2, so they blow their stock shocks after a while, they had TOkicco Illuminas on theirs now, and it rides good. for heavy cars like 6 gen, go Tein or ApexI, that's what most ppl reccommended. or else..........go AIR..............

sHooPuff 06-22-2002 03:19 AM

Originally posted by PoohBoi
massive motosport?? no, i heard some1 in here said that they were ****.

my boiz got weapon R, they're good, but they put too much pressure on the ride like SKunk2, so they blow their stock shocks after a while, they had TOkicco Illuminas on theirs now, and it rides good. for heavy cars like 6 gen, go Tein or ApexI, that's what most ppl reccommended. or else..........go AIR..............

speaking of shocks i was plannin on going with kyb agx's, but not till i have the money.and i know its best to do it all at the same time but my mind is set. until then how long do think my stock shocks will last or blow???

ludaChris 06-22-2002 06:47 AM

Originally posted by sHooPuff
massive motorsports
i remember reading bad things about them.