Notices

1993 honda civic coupe converting auto to a 5 speed in need of help plz?

Old 12-19-2011, 09:41 PM
nic503

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 honda civic coupe converting auto to a 5 speed in need of help plz?

hey everyone new here i have a 1993 honda civic coupe that i bought a few months back for $600 bucks the person i got it from had rear ended someone and it didnt start up but i got it going i was driving it around for awhile until someone cut me off and rear ended them so there goes the core/radiator support i took out the engine and tranny and took the cre support off its been sitting for awhie now just last month i bought another honda civic coupe 5 speed for $300 bucks that was wrecked and alot of other problems but ran good i wanna convert my auto in to a stick before i put the core/radiator support on how hard is it to put the clutch pedal on and does everything else fit right on? they are both d16z6 motors i noticed the tansmissions where the mount goes on top are both different auto tranny looks bigger then the manual tranny
so should i stop or keep going the only thing is i have my motor from my automatatic civic in the shop getting clean i was gonna rebuild it and put it back in until i came across a 300 dollar civic with a good motor and tranny
if you can help me please do thanks alot everyone
Old 01-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Sasebonian
'Till All R one!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you don't want to weld, you can get auto-manual conversion mounts from places like HASport