Notices

Could'nt resist such a good deal!

Old 05-03-2003, 10:03 PM
Redcivic
One of the original OG's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Could'nt resist such a good deal!

I may have to change my sig. My uncle calls me today and asks if I know anyone who wants to buy my cousins 88' 2.0si because she is getting a new car for graduation. So, I ask him how much and he says $1,000.00. I was like WHAT! I just put a rebuilt motor in this car a year ago for her. The motor alone was $1,500.00 with a three year warrantee. Needless to say I showed up with a check for $1,000.00 a couple hours later. My wife was pissed! Another Car! For what! She'll get over it (I hope). The car is in pretty good shape bodywise and everything works but the A/C which just needs to be charged I think. So, after a good reaming from my wife, I'm telling her I can have my buddy paint it for $500.00 and turn around and sell it for $2,500.00. But, then I took it for a spin and I'm not so sure I'm gonna sell it now. I use my GXE as my daily driver but I think I might keep the prelude for a while and see what happens. If I still like her maybe I'll sell the GXE and use the lude as my daily driver. She purrs like a kitten and is definately faster than My civic was stock with bolt-ons. What do you guys think. Fix her up a bit and keep her? Oh, and it has a windshield banner that says, "Princess". Kick Ass!
Old 05-03-2003, 10:22 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

with a banner like that, you could make an awesome sleeper. :thumbup: give us some pics so we can make a better decision.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:31 PM
Redcivic
One of the original OG's

Too bad ther is not much aftermarket support for that gen prelude. You should have seen me today driving around to my friends houses with that banner on. I told them I traded my CRX for it and they shit. It was hilarious. Yeah, pics, I really need to break down and buy a digicam. It has been ages since I posted pics. My cars have changed so much. Where is a good place to put my pics?
Old 05-03-2003, 10:35 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

i have my own server that i put pics on. if you need a place, i can set up a subdomain for you. other than that, :dunno:
Old 05-03-2003, 10:37 PM
Redcivic
One of the original OG's

Cool, that would be great. My cousin and I just finished the turbo kit on his RSX and I would love to post pics of that too if I could.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:42 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

np, pm me with what you want to subdomain to be (like http://subdomain.flippedcracker.net) and the password you want for it.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:44 PM
dantastic
cx power!

i'd just sell it and keep the profit. you dont really need another car
Old 05-03-2003, 10:45 PM
Redcivic
One of the original OG's

Do I need all that? Would it be easier for you to just slap the pics on one of your pages?
Old 05-03-2003, 10:48 PM
Redcivic
One of the original OG's

Yeah, more than likely I'll fix it upa bit and sell it for profit. i would rather drive my GXE daily and the prelude does not have much project potential so that will probably be the outcome. Great car for a beginner though woth little cash. Definately beats the shit out of a DX civic or something.
Old 05-03-2003, 11:04 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Originally posted by Redcivic
Do I need all that? Would it be easier for you to just slap the pics on one of your pages?
sure, i could do that. just get me the pics. email is robert at my domain.