Notices

Del Sol Aux Lights Ek Fog lights Question?

Old 08-31-2010, 05:41 PM
ohdav3y
del slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Del Sol Aux Lights Ek Fog lights Question?

okay so heres the deal, i have a Del Sol and one of my fog lights is broken however thats not really the reason i want to swap them out. i want to have hids in the head lights and in the fog lights.

now a little bit of info for people who arent lucky enough to have a del sol.

The oem fog lights for del sols in the US are PLASTIC and use 3497 bulbs which are pretty much a joke, there not bright and if you try and stick hids or h4 bulbs in them they melt ( i have successfully done it... but without doing what i did they would have melted for sure. and ill show you how in another forum)

Now you can buy jdm ones that are glass and use the h4h bulb i think however these are like 300 dollars no joke

so if you have read this far my point to all this is what i would like to know, as we all know the Ek foglights are anywhere from 39.00 and up so has anyone tried to put the ROUND Ek fogs Into The AUX on a del sol ?

heres some photos to help and hopefully some one will know if there like too big or something , i can make a bracket myself if thats all you need to do.

ZIP TIE WIN?
Old 09-05-2010, 07:59 AM
ohdav3y
del slow

Anyone>?
Old 09-16-2010, 02:42 AM
ohdav3y
del slow

okay how about this.... could someone with the fogs measure them ? just so that i could compare ?