Honda-Acura.net

Honda-Acura.net (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/index.php)
-   92+ Civic/EL & Del Sol (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/92-civic-el-and-del-sol-6/)
-   -   New pics of my hatch version II. (https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/92-civic-el-and-del-sol/250684-new-pics-of-my-hatch-version-ii.html)

HatchVX 09-27-2006 04:23 AM

I like the headlights. Clean hatch, Thats an SI right?

CivicSiRacer 09-27-2006 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by Omniscient (Post 3159813)
Where the fuck do people find such clean Hondas? It must be a non-new england thing. It's impossible to find one up here without honda rot.

Found this one in Michigan on Autotrader. He was asking $3000 and he told me it had no rust. Car was originally from Washington where they do not get snow so they don't use road salt. Car does have a little spot on the rear passenger 1/4 panel and near the handle where it look like someone tried to break into the car. Both are barely noticeable. Although driving it back was such a heart attack. I didn't think it would make it back here. Car was smoking, 2nd and 3rd were grinding, almost couldn't stop when there was a back-up at the toll booth, and the temperature gauge started shooting up in traffic.

Carfax also said it was in a minor front end collision. The hood doesn't line up with the bumper by about 1/4". And the passenger side headlight is a bit off. The front windshield molding also flew off as you can see in the pics :)

Originally Posted by ReVenGe (Post 3159833)
and im using your canards, i actualy felt them at 80 mph the other day :D

LOL!

Originally Posted by jdmeg6hatchy (Post 3159848)
wow! looks great! what camera took those clean images!!??

It's one of our resident photographers. Dunno what camera.

Originally Posted by DaGip (Post 3159934)
very clean car. what else do you use it for. and what kind of suspension are you runing.

Believe it or not it's stock shocks (rears are leaking) with Ebay coilovers. So another words alot of lean! It's my daily driver too.

Originally Posted by Outxider (Post 3160152)
schweet! hey mike, did u reuse ur audio console again that u saved from ur coupe? hehehe

I plan on it next year. How do you remember that? :)

Originally Posted by HatchVX (Post 3160172)
I like the headlights. Clean hatch, Thats an SI right?

Yup I only buy Si cars :) Headlights are awesome though. They are one of the few companies that make GLASS headlights. Most are plastic and haze over in a month. Although I had some fogging recently but I think it was from my coolant spewing all over my engine bay.

Running925 09-27-2006 05:23 AM

god i want a hatch! :sad:

Looks awsome man!

goon54 09-27-2006 10:32 AM

nice man.. stoopid question.
any reason for the windows being down when u run the track?

ColeM 09-27-2006 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Omniscient (Post 3159813)
Where the fuck do people find such clean Hondas? It must be a non-new england thing. It's impossible to find one up here without honda rot.

im from newengland and my accord has no honda rot its for sale too ;)

Civic2Scooby 09-27-2006 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by ColeM (Post 3160693)
im from newengland and my accord has no honda rot its for sale too ;)

I heard they are horrible in the snow :oh:

fathergoat 09-27-2006 11:40 AM

that looks very nice

CivicSiRacer 09-27-2006 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by goon54 (Post 3160609)
nice man.. stoopid question.
any reason for the windows being down when u run the track?

1. Cause you can hear when the tires are about to break loose while cornering.
2. Cause you can hear when the tires are about to break loose while braking.
3. Cause incase you flip your car you don't have glass shards going into you.
4. Cause incase you flip your car or run into something they can pull you out of the window.
5. You are not any faster with the windows up or down over the course of 60 or so seconds.
6. Everyone is doing it and so should you.
7. On a hot summer day it's too fricking hot to have the windows up.

HatchVX 09-27-2006 02:38 PM

I have to say those are the best looking one piece headlights i have seen. What brand are they?

h22afreak 09-27-2006 03:47 PM

nice