Old 05-15-2003, 12:06 AM
RedlineGoods.com
HAN Approved Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by markmdz89hatch
any chance you'de be willing to make them for the 86-89 Accords? I belong to a forum dedicated to the 3G's (86-89 Accords) with over 2000 members. I'm sure you can make some sales. You can mark me down for two sets to start off with. One quick question though, do you make these boots in any colored leather? I'd be interested in one set of white leather w/black stitching, and the other black with red stitch.
Hi,

I plan on working on Accords and Preludes in the next 2-3 months. I'm sorry about the delay, the problem is that we have a lot of competition in the Honda market (at least as much as I know about from my Civic research), so naturally there is more competition and thus the market as a whole is less prioritary than other markets, where we basically are the only ones!

There will be more leather colors, white leather has been available always, now there is also tan and dark tan, yellowish, leather. We have more leather colors pending a photo shoot so that we can advertise them, but it all takes time.

I'll SURELY keep everybody posted on our progress!

Thank you!
Maciek