View Single Post
Old 04-17-2003, 02:59 AM
Sirpopealot
All Around Swell Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dig your car. The vinal actually looks pretty descent. I am not a fan of the armoral stuff you put on your interior. either way. I am most impressed with your jdm brake ducts. :very jelous:
Thanks.

As far as the Amorall... I had just put it on same day as that pic, after it soaks in (day or so) it isn't all shiny like that. I guess that was bad timing on my part. The pic was requested by Stewart Warner, maker of the Ultra Shift Light you see in the pic.

The vinyl was put on for an ImportSouth.com meet a few months ago, I just decided to leave it on for a while. There are about 5 or 6 of us here in ATL with the same graphic from the same show representing Knowledge Performance Inc. (a local speed shop).

Brake ducts... boy have they been a life saver on our now famous ATL Mountain Runs! On one of the trips the RSX in front of me had smoke billowing out of his brakes when we stopped for a break... mine were just fine after the assault on the high-speed twisties!

Anyway, the RSX has been a great toy! For more pics...

Sirpopealot's RSX-S ... just type in SIRPOPEALOT if the site asks for the name of a members album.