View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 01:59 AM
chithanh119

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shoud i get this s2000

Hey guys i love the white s2000. I have a evo VIII right now with 86,000 miles i own it. It puts down 316 awhp and i think 296 trq. But i am thinking about selling it or trading it in for a s2000 with less miles. The s2000 i want is at the honda dealership. It is a 2006 with 15,000 miles on it and they want 22,995 for it. i looked at it a couple of days ago and they wanted 28,000 for it and i said that is way to high. So now i am really thinking about geting rid of the evo for it. What do u guys think??? Any problems that i should now about with them. I test drove one i was not to impressed with it but thats because my evo is not stock. the only thing i would do to it is a cf lip for the front and honda R badgeing. I want to keep it stock and simple. The only thing is it is kind of small inside and small trunk. But i love the look and where i live it is perfect San Diego moveing to FL soon. And it is a honda so should last me a long time with no problems. how are they on gas the evo i get about 17 and that is highway miles. thanks for any input guys i really need ur guys help who have them and know about them