View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 03:38 PM
88crxTurbo
Clean and Simple

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello. I myself have been gone from H-A.net for quite a while. I also am doing electrical work locally for a residential/commercial electrician. My weekends are mainly devoted to my Crx, 88 Si. Right now it had a zc engine, with the si tranny. 92-95 civic Greddy Turbo kit, pushing 8 pounds. I recently went to go and get an alignment because of my recently added full tien suspension. And finally (as we older honda owner's know) had to practically buy brand new parts for everything in the way of....Bearing's, Ball Joint's, Tie Rod's (Inner and Outter), and it was also time to convert to a new crossmember up front...considering how mine recently snapped in half....Rust.. So I am in the process of finding some change to purchase the Innovative Front Crossmember replacement. Made with tubular steel, it is much smaller (yet still very strong) and a hell of a lot lighter. I am looking foreward to this Change, and cant wait also till I get MY B16 Sir in this coming month. Keep me updated on your recent install and let me know how it goes.