Notices

red emblems for my dad's 07 Coupe

Old 12-22-2008, 08:18 PM
gettheledout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default red emblems for my dad's 07 Coupe

My dad has a nhbp 07 EXL coupe, and he really likes the red emblems on my 05 nhbp si. I've found the set on corsport for $120 both. I *think* the rear emblem size is closest to a DC5 rear, so I could get that much cheaper on ebay. I'm not sure what size for the front is correct yet. I'm trying to buy them separately to get them cheaper. If anyone knows the sizes let me know! thanks
Old 12-23-2008, 06:42 AM
gingas

Usually you can get emblems cheaper as a set. Another thing what is a nhbp suppose to mean. Call up both Acura & Honda parts dept and ask the size on the two. Why not order from passwordjdm ? Whre did you order your red emblems from. So your dad have the new body style Civic & you have the old hatch with the rally shifter.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:15 AM
gettheledout

nhbp is night hawk black pearl, I use it on ephatch a lot :dunno:
For example, the set on corsport is $110. Assuming the rear is a DC5, I can get that on ebay for $25 shipped, plus the front from corsport I haven't figured out yet for $60 shipped, making $85. If I can find the front and it's a standard model, I could maybe get the both for $50 or $60. Know what I mean?
Old 12-23-2008, 11:34 AM
gingas

I see. The other question is are you trying to go JDM real deal or off brand red "H" emblems. If I was you just profesional advise I'd call Passwordjdm just to ask them about your dads 4dr on size of the emblems. They could tell you the exact size of the front & rear. Then you can go from there. Are your emblems JDM