Notices
Wheels & Tires Wondering if those wheels fit your car? What size tires do you need? Ask here!

Right Tire Size for My Vehicle

Old 10-08-2012, 12:24 AM
AnthonyMartello

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Right Tire Size for My Vehicle

Hello Friends,

Tires are a very important part of your vehicle, but are often overlooked or neglected. You depend on your tires to keep your vehicle safe in all types of weather and road conditions, including rain, snowstorms and even black ice. When it's time to get new tires, you need to make sure you choose the right size for your vehicle.
Steps for to use the Right Tire Size for My Vehicle:
1.Look at the driver's-side door placard on your vehicle. This placard will include the proper tire size for your vehicle.
2.Try looking in your owner's manual if you can't locate the driver's-side door placard. Your owner's manual should also list the right size tire for the vehicle.
3.Check the tires that are already on your vehicle if the door placard or manual are unavailable or if they list more than one tire size. On the tire, you'll find a series of letters and numbers after a capital "P." The first three numbers represent the tire's width. Then, you'll see a slash followed by two more numbers. These numbers are the ratio of the tire's height to width. You'll then see a letter followed by two more numbers. These numbers are the tire's diameter. These three sets of numbers represent the right size tire for your vehicle.

Thanks And Regards.
Anthony Martello
Old 11-15-2012, 10:37 PM
addiskhabte
Addis Habte

Most of the company specify the tire size for particular model. I think so it is perfect size for that car model.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:53 AM
joyee

I think this will be fixed properly at SL1 but most of the time i observe this case that the diameter or circumference didn't match with the alloy rim size. So please make sure before it to fix.
So time i saw this problem that the diameter of screw also harassed. So should it to be checked too..

Last edited by joyee; 11-21-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Griffin779

There are very impotent part of your vehicle and i think we did not ignore the tire size.22 x 24 is the best size for all over the car.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:54 AM
Ray C. Ladd

Its good size indeed for getting any kind of car parts and car accessories here is the best place http://www.amcarparts.co.uk/